We have built a dual tilt in space mechanism into our Madison chair providing a range of posture positive positions, both in a full range of gentle recline positions and in supported rise positions as the chair tilts and lifts a user forward into a standing position.
- Adapt the Madison for different posture needs with six different interchangeable waterfall or lateral back styles.
- Support different posture requirements and positions with alternative headrests and pillows.
- Manage specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
- Control infections by choosing from our range of healthcare grade fabrics.
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards with quick change covers and replacement cushions.
- Purchase replacement or new support cushions as needed to extend the use of the Madison.
As with all our fully adaptable health chairs, the Madison comes with the same flexible choices in pressure care and support, enabling practitioners to design and fit each chair to individual needs and to react quickly to changing needs.